Tuesday, November 24, 2009

From Annie Fong: 盡心、盡性、盡意愛主你的神 + 愛人如己

When I first met Henry and Roger in Methodist Church on 14 Oct 09, I have been deeply impressed by their beautiful and pure heart to serve God with their talents and passion in music. This is the only reason why I bought "The Chimes". After I have listened to their album, I'm deeply touched and totally speechless. The...ir music is magnificent! I forgot how many friends and sisters and brothers I have recommended "The Chimes" to and some of them have received the album as gifts. I hope you all love "The Chimes" and most important of all, 盡心、盡性、盡意愛主─你的神 + 愛人如己

行公義 好憐憫: This is a very interesting song. The more you listen to it and taste it, the more you would love it. The message is extremely clear and straight to the point:
神愛世人 甚至將獨生子賜俾我哋
咁我哋有冇 將最好嘅Hum Ban Lan俾番上帝
(The Erhu performance by 霍世潔 is absolutely fantastic)

Labels: ,


|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com