Friday, October 05, 2007

Half time report

Shit, I just realized I haven't written in a month. Question is, has anything happened in my life that's worth mentioning?

The short answer is "No," because I've been working my ass off at my new job. I am enjoying it, surprisingly, and I look forward to going to work every day.

On the other hand, the complicated would be "Yes." Lots of things have happened, incrementally, piecemeal, and unexpectedly. Many people claim the saying "Life is But a Dream" is cliche, but that cannot be further from the truth. To live in meaningful life, I simply trust that you can't do a 9 to 5 job. But most people work 9 to 10 these days.

So I've been good, calm, and peaceful. I still don't know much about life, but I know I am true to everyone.

I need more time to sleep, exercise, and listen to music. I haven't actively listened to music, so I need a time for me to sit down and quietly reprise some old tunes that I used to like.

Any suggestions?

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com