Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A splash of poignancy

Everytime I feel like this, a feeling of poignancy hits. It is as though God will take it all away from me. The first time I felt this chemical change in my body was Sept 1992 when I first landed at my high school in Northfield, Massachusetts, I could hardly eat a slice of pizza, though deep down I was hungry.

Then, the 2nd time, the 3rd time....still the same fresh feeling.

15 years later, the feeling reprises. The only difference is, back then I was more immature.

Remembered Jan Lam's monologue in "The Life of McDull":

Fat; it's not funny.

Stupid; it's not funny.

Disappointment; it's not funny.

Failure; it's not funny.


I am still immature....

Labels: ,


|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com