Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I've learned to rejoice every day!

My song <<愛的經典>> was once again selected into a compilation called <<感謝每天 II 詩民歌集勵志篇>>, this time on the 張敬軒 & 王菀之's Christian label. I must say I'm quite privileged, because this time it may reach a much farther and more diverse audience, namely, Cantopop listeners. I never thought my first song would generate so much response, but hey, it's all in the plan.



For those who are interested in buying this 2CD set is welcme to visit its Yesasia page. In addition to Eternity Girls, many cool artists are featured on this album including 羅敏莊, 鄧婉玲, 邰正宵, etc.

Also, today my friend pointed out that my all-time idol Cat Stevens released his new album last year. He changed his name to Yusef and the album was released in 2006. How come I never knew about this? This was his first release in 30 years, and I heard snippets of it. It's simply amazing.

Labels: , , , ,


|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com