Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I, the writer



Can't believe I found this on the internet. This is a publication I helped edit and write some eight years ago entitled "Law School Public Interest Law Support Programs: 1999-2000 Directory (2d Ed.)" while I was a research assistant at the American Bar Association (ABA). And to my surpise, it's still the authoritative voice on the subject. I was very proud to be an instrumental part of this meaningful project. And my name goes down in history!

Now my new legal career is ready to embark, it's truly encouraging to have reminded myself I have accomplished in certain areas in the legal profession. This publication is a black and white indication.

Let's hope I'll have more publications like this one in the future!

Labels: ,


|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com