Friday, January 26, 2007

Thanks for the love!

What an amazing night! Musically there was much to be improved on, especially the volume. But it was the overwhelming support from my family and friends that really moved me. I can't begin to thank all of you for coming and creating a strong support unit for me. I hope my music moved you as much as your warmth moved me.

On top of that, when I got back, I got a nice e-mail from Gigi with a picture of her and Oscar Peterson wishing me good luck and another e-mail from Lanessa Hill saying "everyone at FDA says hi." Life cannot get better than that.

Like I said, this has been a roller-coaster ride of a week. When all is said and done, I'm grateful that there are so many of you who watch out for my well-being. I just sent out a thank you note to each of the people (I saw and knew) who came to my show. If I missed you, it was not intentional. It just might mean I don't have your e-mail address or phone number. It's also an excuse for me to ask for it.

This is one of the most eventful weeks of my life. I find myself counting my blessings more and more these days. So I if appear grumpy at times, please note that I'm usually grateful and forgiving and cheerful.

This is the real me. Right here. Right now.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com