Friday, November 10, 2006

I can't believe it!

Apparently someone put this 9 second clip of the Clarence Turner's Band's performance at Shilla Bakery on google's video page. I'm a bit puzzled because it's so short. I'm sure a longer version exists somewhere. Can somebody point me to the right clip?

Perhaps I need to go to youtube for that. Anyway, this is way too funny! I can't believe anybody would want to pirate our music. It's sooooo good it hurts! Feel free to click on the picture below to access the short clip!



Here are some photos Ron Weinstock took for Clarence and his band at their winning performance at the Surf Club. They're very nice. I wish I was there.


|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com