Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hello bloggers!

I wonder if you still read my blog; I hope you do because I still have a lot to say. A lot has happened lately I don't know where to begin. Please drop me a line either by sending me an e-mail or simply comment here. I promise I'll write more.

But first thing first, I'm fine. Don't worry about me.

Hong Kong is treating me well. My luck is changing gradually too. I used to not believe in luck but luck continues to play a substantial part in my life. Yes, hard work is mandatory but luck's intervention will make or break. Therefore, I'm never desperate because I know that when you reach the bottom, you will always get back on track. Sorry I'm being vague again....

The HKU PCLL program is pretty excellent. Good teachers and more importantly, I'm surrounded by a group of very smart people. It's good to be back to school again. At school, you don't deal with the harshness and mundaneness of everyday life. People are more real and down-to-earth. Also, my experience in the real world has made me adapt to school even better. I observe the social etiquette, and I execute it well here. School work is quite manageable. If you do the work, you'll get by. That's a fact of life!

Being at HKU itself is a momentous experience. HKU has a wonderful history. As I live in dorm now, I can clearly experience HKU at night, which is at its most charming and mysterious. A campus looks the most beautiful under the stars. I'm truly a believer of that.

My friends in DC, I truly miss you all. You made the last 4 years of my existence truly meaningful and colorful. I tried to send out individual e-mail to thank everyone. If I accidentally missed one, you know you're in my heart. I have embarked on a new life, but I won't forget you. When I say let's keep in touch, I do mean it.

I may seem cold on the outside, but I'm really warm inside. Those who know me will not doubt have made this observation.

Bless your heart!

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com