Monday, July 17, 2006

Just when I thought my music career was at an all-time high...

...I stumbled upon this on Washington Post online the other day - A review that was published back in February 2006 about CTBB's performance at Blues Alley.

Here's the review:

"A Cure for the Blues - By Louise Pierce

I only wish I could have been there in person to see the Clarence Turner Blues Band deliver this swinging performance of "I'm Tore Down" at Blues Alley. The interplay between Turner's guitar and Henry Chung's harmonica must have really moved the crowd. Chung's playing takes flight on the choruses and his soulful stylings on the harmonica push the other soloists to keep up. Then Turner's wailing guitar takes over while the rhythm section channels some classic Clapton blues."

See the original post.

How come no one saw this when it came out? No one told me or Clarence about this? Life's just strange. This review defies all the negative reviews about me in the past years. Thank you Washington Post for validating what Clarence and I have done in the past few years.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com