Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My good friend JK called me from the San Francisco airport. Too bad you didn't embark on a East Coast trip, otherwise it would've been a trip! We were talking about how HS classmates rarely reunite anymore. Shame, shame, shame! Need a big reunion soon.

It's nice to have unexpected calls from people who you haven't heard from in a long time. I make a lot of those calls, because I just do it when I think of it. I don't care if they find it abrupt because I may not see or hear from them again.

Just saw this documentary on Enron and I'm petrified to learn that some people can actually do terrible things simply to satisfy their greed and false ambition. What started out as a company that had the potential to change the world ended up in a scandalous bankruptcy.

This week's been good so far.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com