Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The abstinence of words

Or perhaps it's constipation of words. Don't really feel like I have anything to share lately. When the lack of creativity attacks, I'm going to leave DC for a little bit and come back and hope some new ideas will emerge.

Speaking of leaving DC, I haven't done that in awhile. I've been working hard, both day and night. I've also been distant at my blog, talking about mundane stuff. I've been trying to churn something more meat-and-potatoes, it seems that every time I do that I kick the art of blogsphere vagueness up a notch. Not that there's anything wrong with that. With all my blogger pals either taking a temporary or permanent hiatus on blogging, maybe there's little left to say.

Which brings me back to the streets, watching people and walking aimlessly in the cold. But DC has really nothing to see. The winter in DC is not very breathtaking either, not that it should be.

NYC is my next destination. I'm going to garner back my romantic roots, my Woody Allen mood, CBM, and in search of great jazz and Christmas carols. I once wrote, Christmas is supposed to be jazzy. It's true. DC doesn't really swing in the winter, but I try to stay hip and cool.

Come to think of it, this may be my first ever Christmas in NYC. Maybe so.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com