Monday, November 14, 2005

O Tanenbaum! O Christmas Tree!

It's not even Thanksgiving yet.

You think I'd learn from all this.

I made this mixed CD this weekend that defines my persona after all these years of ups and downs. Honestly, when you play that CD, it's like me walking in the background.

Sarah's party was rehabilitating. I felt my sanity was restored and my faith in humanity is coming back. Life-changing events start from small gatherings of random people.

I read a Jane Goodall quote this weekend. She says, "You are what you eat." So true. That's why I'm such a slob. I need to watch what I put in my mouth and what comes out of it.

I'm glad Friendster added a new entry for describing status: "It's complicated." Well, that's 80% of the relationships out there.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com