Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Random things

John G. Roberts is a bad choice for Supreme Court Justice because of his hardcore conservative views. We already have Scalia and Thomas who will vote partyline in a black-and-white issue. Why need another guy who has publicly written an opinion in 1991 seeking to overturn Roe v. Wade? Will he be the next Robert Bork? I think George Bush should appoint himself to the Supreme Court if he wants to implement conservative judicial decisions.

"The Wedding Crashers" is nothing short of a masterpiece. Folks, dark comedies are kinda out of style these days; we need more "bright" comedies like that. Rachel McAdams is just adorable.

Mary J. Blige has soul up her ankles.

Girls often claim that they can tell whether guys are interested in them. Guys, on the other hand, have weaker radors than that. And girls often claim that they want a nice guy, someone who cares about them. There's an easy way to solve all these problems and achieve that goal. Check his out: since a guy has a hard time telling whether girls are interested in them, if they approach a girl randomly, there is a 75% chance that he will get rejected. But girls are more perceptive, and guys are less likely to turn down girls when girls actively approach them. Therefore, if a girl approaches a guy randomly, there's only a 25% chance that she'll get rejected. Therefore, I propose that girls should be the ones who ask guys out. That way, less feelings are hurt and it will likely help girls find the nice and caring guy of their dreams since they have the rador. It's a win-win situation.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by