Monday, April 11, 2005

Back to Square One

Check out the DC Groove Quartet's debut performance at Mayorga Coffee this Friday night. Show starts at 8:30 p.m. Mayorga is located 8201 Wisconsin Avenue, Bethesda MD. Great location! Come on by and give these guys all your support!

Duff brought his flamenco man to my Toulouse gig and they had a pretty cool duo. Duff's fantastic on the flamenco guitar. Made some of the black guys on the balcony say, "We should start rapping now!"

Crazy people, crazy things, Crazy weekend. Things should start to slow down a bit. My uncle and his family are in town, so I took them out to Georgetown and see the Exorcist stairs.

I just found a coupla quotes. One says, "I should be confused but I'm too complete." The other reads, "Being vulnerable looks beautiful but scarier than I imagined." I'm now moved and touched and inspired. Sue me.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com