Thursday, March 31, 2005

May I just say a few words about a few things?

First, my condolences to Johnnie Cochran's family, friends, and people he'd helped. He was a damn good lawyer!

I'm so excited cuz I got tickets to a Bobby Blue Bland concert at Rams Head next week. I'm also finally getting to see Mofofunka tonight at the 13th Floor.

BIG GIG!!! Please come and show your support!
This Saturday, April 2, 9 p.m.
Bill Heid's Jazz & Blues Project
Featuring Bill Heid on organ, Big Joe Maher on drums, Clarence Turner on guitar, and yours truly on the Mississippi sax. Basically your Blues Alley lineup minus a bass player. But you have one of the world's best left hand players!
The Haven is located at Northwood Shopping Center, 1552 Havenwood Road Baltimore, MD
It's a very soulful please indeed.

Happy April Fool's Day!

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com