Friday, March 18, 2005

Howdy!

Hey my loyal readers:

Sorry I haven't had a real dialogue with you in a long time. This might explain the lack of commenting. Well, let's see. I didn't celebrate St. Patrick's Day, which is a good thing. I don't want to be in mundane crowds these days. I will be swamped this weekend. I'll have a lot of free time after next Monday. So bear with me.

Heather has a new home. It's lovely and I feel like lounging upon entry. It seems like people aren't blogging a whole lot and socially, there ain't much happening. Maybe it's just the mid-March frenzy. Plus the weather is real cold. Can anyone explain that?

Everybody, please update me with what you're up to. Just tell me what's going on with your life. Anything will do. I need to expand my horizon once again. I need to be inspired! So feel free to say whatever.

Yours truly,
Sonny Boy

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com