Friday, March 25, 2005

Happy Easter

It's my way of saying "How do you do" to Easter bunnies and Easter eggs. Anyway, it is a family time and be nice to one another.

I'm going to take this weekend completely easy, after one of the most stressful weeks I've had in a little while. I need peace, tranquility and quietness. I'm bummed that I can't make Kat Parsons tonight at IOTA, for Toulouse switched out date from Saturday to tonight (this week only). But it'll be a fun time playing with the Hawaiian-bound Clarence and the long awaited Kim Graves (well, I hope).

I'm going to catch up with my sleep this weekend. I may check out the Margolin/Wirtz/Brill/Maher/Radcliff show at State Theatre Saturday night. Or catch a mindless movie.

Going to church Sunday. Easter Sunday after all.

Shit, I just realized I haven't said anything interesting.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com