Friday, February 18, 2005

Some random thoughts

I think there should be a license for having children. Well, you need one to drive a car. Having kids carries more responsibilities than driving, so to speak.

There should be a law against breast reduction. They should make it a crime.

Netflix is the most superfluous invention since tape rewinders.

I'm currently in love with this girl's songs right now. Try "stay up." Puts me in a dreamlike state. The last time someone did that to me was when Julie Deply sang "Let me sing you a waltz...."

I'm going to see Lou Donaldson/Dr. Lonnie Smith tonight at the Rockville Doubletree Hotel. You should find me there at around 11:30 p.m. I need to pay tribute to the doctor. It's a dying genre and the least I could do is show my support.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com