Friday, January 14, 2005

I hate to do this...

...but it seems like the right time and I'm kinda bored. Here's my prediction of this year's Oscar nominations in the major categories:

Best Picture:
Million Dollar Baby
The Aviator
Sideways
Finding Neverland
Ray

Best Director:
Clint Eastwood (Million Dollar Baby)
Martin Scorsese (The Aviator)
Alexander Payne (Sideways)
Taylor Hackford (Ray)
Mike Nichols (Closer)

Best Actor:
Jamie Foxx (Ray)
Paul Giamatti (Sideways)
Leonardo DiCaprio (The Aviator)
Don Cheadle (Hotel Rwanda)
Johnny Depp (Finding Neverland)

Best Actress:
Annette Bening (Being Julia)
Kate Winslet (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind)
Imelda Staunton (Vera Drake)
Hilary Swank (Million Dollar Baby)
Catalina Sandino Moreno (Maria Full of Grace)

Best Supporting Actor:
Thomas Haden Church (Sideways)
Morgan Freeman (Million Dollar Baby)
Jamie Foxx (Collateral)
Clive Owen (Closer)
David Carradine (Kill Bill Vol. 2)

Best Supporting Actress:
Virginia Madsen (Sideways)
Cate Blanchett (The Aviator)
Laura Linney (Kinsey)
Sophie Okonedo (Hotel Rwanda)
Natalie Portman (Closer)

If I win a 100%, someone has to buy me a meal or give me a lap dance. However, I suspect I'll only get 80%.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com