Thursday, November 04, 2004

Post-election sentiments, Part III

"It just goes to show how incredibly dumb the Bush voters are. They are not treating this like an election, with many lives at stake with a full blown war being fought by our kids in Iraq...They are acting like it is some kind of sporting event, like their team won, and they are going to celebrate by doing beer bongs and hanging each other outside hotel windows by their big, stupid, un- evolved webbed feet. They see America like a giant tailgate party, and they are getting ready for the big game with Al-Qaeda." - Margaret Cho

"I still can't believe this election thing. 4 more years of the Anti-Christ."

"Fuck Ohio straight up the ass. And I'm from Ohio."

"...I discovered I'm not the only one who actually CRIED during Kerry's concession speech. Makes me feel a bit better. I do wish however that I wasn't watching it in the conference room with a bunch of STUPID GLOATING REPUBLICANS."

"Honestly, I'm not sure what needs to be done right now, or the direction we need to go, but I know that the key is to plan and think ahead be wary of the direction this country is going in and not become distracted by consipiracy theories or obsessed with what we perceive to be repression."

"i don't want a liberal utopia. i just want america to be something i can be proud of. and right now, i am not."

"It is jarring and oddly shattering and makes you rethink what it really means to be a part of this country. The answer: It doesn't mean much at all. Not really. Not anymore." - Mark Morford, San Francisco Gate

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com