Wednesday, November 03, 2004

A collection of post-election sentiments today

Besides George Soros, I'm not disclosing anybody's names who made the following comments because once the "Patriot Act" is enacted, we're all going to prison.

"Obviously, I am distressed at the outcome of the election." - George Soros

"Done. I'm moving to Canada."

"I'm not going to wallow. However, I will grieve for now. I will grieve for now."

"I'm not sure what comes next, but this isn't over yet. I think we're starting to see the crystallization of a long struggle. But first, there will be grieving and drinking."

"It sickens me to live in a country where this many people would vote for that asshole. This is not the America I grew up in. This is not the America I want to live in. I walked to work this morning feeling like I was in a different country."

"I do not think my faith in America will ever be able to recover."

"I'm going to marry a woman in front of the white house. I'm going to fuck shit up."

"Fuck shit up. sick sick sick my stomach."

"So a big fuck you goes out to you, George W. Bush. You will go down as the stupidest figure in history...And fuck you, "JFK." You have to be a real, REAL dumb fuck to lose against somebody as utterly stupid as Bush."

"We need a revolution."

"i'd like to crawl into a hole and hide for four years. or flee to the EU with my british passport."

"on behalf of the civilized world, i will now curl up into a ball and die."

"I can't take it anymore. If anyone I know is drafted into the war that Bush will get us into, I am taking them and my cats and moving to Canada. Or maybe Mexico. Fuck."

"If you are American, and you have voted for George W. Bush, then God have mercy on your soul. My opinion is formed, that the end of the world will be in GWB. If it's not global warming, its something else, like making enemies with people who would die, just to see you die."

"Goodbye America. I'm going to ex-patriate myself. They make movies in Toronto. They make movies in Europe. Fuck you. You get what you deserve."

"If you voted for George W. Bush and your son or daughter is serving in Iraq, I won’t feel sorry for you when “The Secretary of the Army regrets to inform you...”"

"So if you know where to find some hope... let me know."

"Today is the saddest day in American history, maybe even world history." - Me

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com