Friday, October 29, 2004

Minorities: Vote November 3!


This cracks me up.

But seriously, if Bush gets re-elected, it's gonna make a lot of people sad, including Janine. She writes: "I am planning to be in the company of friends next Tuesday night to help me with my emotional breakdown if Bush gets reelected. I know tears are a definite; there may be some screaming and there will definitely be insomnia. Religion is the opium of the masses, but at this point all we can do is pray that the election is not rigged. I believe Kerry will win if the election is fairly conducted. Ralph Nader's head is so far up his own ass that it might get stuck there. He is clearly full of grandeur and delusions. A typical manic depressive."

Guys, let's make it right this time!

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com