Friday, September 03, 2004

Why am I blogging today?

I have adopted a new policy about blogging, i.e. I won't blog unless I have something interesting to say. Who wants to read something that has been rehashed over and over again or blatantly plagarized? Or who wants to follow some random thoughts that belong to someone who can't use chopsticks correctly? So I've tried to refrain from talking bullshit these days unless I know someone's going to find it funny or thoughtful. But seriously, how many people actually read this stupid blog? I only wonder.

So why am I blogging today? I don't know. It's approaching Labor Day weekend. Everyone (I mean everyone) is leaving for something. No one is staying. Munish is back in London, UK. So I'm feeling a little lonely and I want someone to pat me on the shoulder and say "You're not that bad of a human being" or "your show tomorrow's gonna be great, though I can't be there." Or maybe I want someone to send me an SMS message and tell me "You changed my life" or "You almost changed my life, but I'm glad I didn't listen to your advice to leave my boyfriend." Something along those lines.

So I can do a few things tonight. Re-watch Hero or Garden State by myself. Or go to 219 to listen to the Big Three Trio. Or watch the Olympics closing ceremony that Greg taped for me last Sunday. Or meditate and think about how many cockroaches I've killed in my life and repent. Or play Monopoly by myself...

If you're in town and wonder what you're doing tonight, please give me a call or send me an SMS, unless you think I'm going to change your life. There's a time, place, manner for utter loneliness but tonight ain't it for me.

And come to the show tomorrow.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com