Wednesday, August 25, 2004

One-liners in broad daylight

There's nothing more humiliating than when someone de-Friendster you (tho' it has never happened to me befo').

My favorite website now (the one I check compulsively) is this.

Carly Patterson is my new hero. She always has a nice smile on her face, unlike the Russian broad Svetlana Khorkina, who looks so pissed off and bitter about the world all the time. The judges saw that and only gave her a silver medal.

Patriotism plays a big part in the Olympics. I cheer for China and am happy when the USA basketball team loses.

I heard the American national anthem more times than I ever have in my entire life.

They should cancel beach volleyball because it looks so stupid! Instead, they should have hot-dog eating contests.

How many athletes truly have sportmanship in this Olympic tournament? Is it more a personal honor or an honor for their country? I wonder.

What's your favorite sport in the Olympics so far?

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com