Thursday, August 05, 2004

Don't know why I didn't come....

Glad that everybody's writing again...back to blogorama! I like what people write these days. It's a chilled August mode. Sanity and warmth intertwine.

I must admit I like Norah Jones' song "Don't Know Why," as cliched as it is. It's a cute little song with lyrics that don't mean anything. Can anybody tell me what the lyrics entail? But it's melodic, and everytime I listen to it, it puts me in a good mood. Plus it's the first time I supported a Grammy decision since they gave "Album of the Year" to Steely Dan some four years ago.

Can somebody tell me what's the big deal with Morrissey? None of his music is coherent. While we're at it, let's go over the Henry Chung overrated artists list: The Smiths, Ani DiFranco (is she a lesbian now?), Elliott Smith, Elvis Costello, Dave Matthews, Phish (sorry Greg, I must), Nirvana, Barbra Streisand, Bruce Springsteen, The Nighthawks, Jack Kerouac, Arnold Schönberg, M. Night Shyamalan, Kevin Smith, Spike Lee, Colin Farrell, Kevin Spacey's performance in American Beauty.

I know some of you will hate me now.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com