Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Nonchalant attitude

I've got an e-mail today saying, "Birthdays are good. The more birthdays you have, the longer you live." True, I've had 26 of those bad boys already, and they've been good to me. I have an un-birthday/Bastille Day celebration tomorrow night at Gazuza. Invitation only, unless you think we'll really click.

Jeff says, if you love him, vote for anything Westcott here. I say do that but don't forget to vote for Liz Briones because I'll be appearing with her at the Frederick Blue Festival on July 24, 7 p.m. Why was I not nominated?

Many people miss my blog, and I thank them dearly. The truth is, I've been extremely busy these days. I hardly have time to chew gum. I promise I'll write more after July. This is a critical moment of my life and I need to get my shit together. I'll be making sporadic appearances here and there, mostly at birthday parties. Why do so many people have July birthdays (including my humble self)? People, have some birthdays in January. I'm free during that month.

Some people just don't care...

P.S. Why do I get so sentimental every time I hear Joni Mitchell's "Circle Game"?

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com