Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Cicadas falling down like rain...

..banging against my windshield, and dying in front of my sight. Their grossness give me enough inspiration to write a song (see lyrics section).

Today I received in my mail the first CD of the live Jammin' Java session with Band of Blue. When I came across "Nice & Warm," I almost burst out in tears. This song meant so much to me in my listening, playing, and gigging career. Shane from BOB says, "'Nice & Warm' was definitely a high point of the show." Not only that, it was a high point of my life. I hope I'll play that song one more time before my hiatus.

Been semi-packing for the Negril, Jamaica tomorrow. If you happen to be in the area, give me a holler. This is the hotel I'll be staying.

See you in a week, kids.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com