Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Lynchian enigmatic fantasy

Please indulge my chronic boredom.

If I were to pick two geniuses of modern filmmaking, they would be Quentin Tarantino & David Lynch, the latter's Mulholland Drive blew me away. While I admire Lynch's status as an artist due to his unique vision, I have yet to check out his artwork. Some say his art resembles Francis Bacon on crack. I don't know what I'm gonna get, but Lynch's name alone grabs my attention and is well worth a visit. David Lynch & Co. is on view from 1 to 6 p.m. Wednesdays through Sundays, to Saturday, May 1, at MOCA, DC.

I may go check it out this Saturday afternoon. Any DC people care to join?

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com