Monday, April 26, 2004

Being prolific on the blog....

...runs the risk of nobody commenting on it. Mine is a perfect example. How pathetic!

Kudos to the women (and men) who participated in the march yesterday for good cause. I should've been there, but ended up in Baltimore instead. Cost-benefit analysis dictated me to hang out with my brother rather than to be within crowds during my anti-social state and re-live my post-Phish concert paranoia. Half-jokes aside, I really do applaud your efforts! Thank you.

Weather's still dreary, seems like spring was never here. I'm definitely not in favor of skipping spring and dive straight into summer, but looks like it's inevitable. T-Bone Walker was really a genius for writing: "They all it stormy Monday, but Tuesday's just as bad..."

I've been hearing zillions of people testify that this orkut thing is the coolest thing ever. Is it true? Does any orkut member want to invite me so I can see it for myself (Use green_pharoah@hotmail.com)? Is Friendster still hip or what? Does anyone still use ICQ? Is it still the Nixon administration? I'm growing old. Real old.

On a positive note, I received in my snail mail today a demo CD from this bass player from Worcester, MA. One of the tracks features guitarist Ronnie Earl...things like this make me appreciate the simple pleasure of life.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com